Monday, March 24, 2014

The box for Settlers of Catan

I finally did it!  It took some trial and a lot of errors but here it is.  I love how it turned out!

In this box:
-Settlers and 5-6 expansion
-Cities & Knights and 5-6 expansion
-Seafarers and 5-6 expansion
-Fishers of Catan expansion
-Room for a bit more


This is the original sets, so the new ones have less hexes.

I made these cups to replace all the bags.
They are super light weight.

I have seen some amazing boxes that others have made and wanted to make one that is super organized. I put slots in for easy sort.
You can see, the borders, decks of cards, dice, robber, etc. all have a separate spot.

The box is 12 inches by 16 inches by 4 1/2 inches tall. with a slide lid and I carved on two sides (didn't know which way it will be on the shelf).  I am going to change it again, to put all of the cups in a group that looks like the game board...I'm super excited!


Email me @ intarsiabydesign@gmail.com if you have any questions about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment